1. Combine all Pastry ingredients and shape into a ball, divide in ½.
2. On a lightly floured surface, Roll one half into a rectangle 10” x 12”, place on Cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Sprinkle the Cornflake crumbs over the pastry on cookie sheet leaving ½” border all around without crumbs.
4. Arrange your apple Mixture evenly over Crumbs. Roll out remaining pastry on lightly floured surface into 10”x12” rectangle – place over apple mixture. Pinch edges together firmly all around the pastry to hold in filling.
5. For Egg Wash, separate an egg and use the egg white only, lightly beaten. Brush top of Pastry all over with pastry brush.
6. Bake 40 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Remove from Oven & let Cool on wire rack.
8. After it has cooled, Drizzle with Glaze. Then cut into squares & Enjoy!
Glaze – Mix together 1 Cup Powdered Sugar & 2 TBLS Lemon Juice