1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
2. Grease 12 Muffin tins or use paper baking cups
3. In a blender, cream butter & sugar – add eggs & mix well.
4. In a measuring cup, mix together the milk & vanilla
5. In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients – flour, baking powder & salt.
6. Alternately add to creamed mixture in blender – dry ingredients and milk mixture just until blended. Do not overmix.
7. Gently fold blueberries into batter.
8. Spoon into prepared muffin pan & sprinkle tops with sugar.
9. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.