1. Trim any fat from Meat and cut into ¼” slices.
2. Whisk together flour, salt & garlic pepper. Dredge meat into flour mixture, set aside on dish.
3. Melt butter & olive oil in large skillet On Med-High heat, add Meat to pan and Brown about 1 minute, turn meat over then add garlic & mushrooms to pan.
4. Sauté for a minute, add Marsala wine, beef broth & lemon juice to pan, mix well.
5. Simmer for 10 – 15 minutes – mix in ½ of chopped green onions.
6. To serve, pour pan juices over meat – sprinkle with remaining green onions. Enjoy!!