1. Place prepared zucchini in medium size pot, cover with water, bring to boil and cook until just tender, but not soft (approximately 2 minutes). Drain well
2. In large skillet, melt 2 TBLS butter, add onions and carrots – sauté for 10-15 minutes, season with pepper – remove from heat.
3. Add to the carrots; 1-1/2 cups bread cubes, the condensed soup and sour cream – stir together well.
4. Add squash and ½ tsp garlic pepper and mix gently until well combined.
5. Spray a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish with Pam then add your squash mixture to dish.
6. Melt remaining 2 TBLS butter and toss with remaining ½ cup bread cubes. Top casserole with bread cubes.
7. Bake at 350° for 30 – 40 minutes, until lightly browned & bubbling.
Note: This recipe can be easily doubled – just use a 9 x 13 or 3 qt. casserole dish.